Quality is a constant concern of organizations that provide services and provide products, being a differentiating and competitive element.
ISO 9001 is the name of the Management System most used worldwide, being international reference for the certification of Quality Management System.
They intend to:
- Improve organizational performance;
- Improve the ability to deliver products and services that meet legal, regulatory, and customer requirements;
- Fidelize and attract new customers;
- Image enhancement;
Food safety is essential for all actors in the food chain, from producers, processors, catering and food traders to distributors.
In this way we offer the following systems implementation services in the following standards:
- NP EN ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management Systems;
- BRC – British Retail Consortium;
- IFS – International Food Standard;
- Codex alimentarius – HACCP system;
- Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 of 29 April;
- Global G.A.P;
The protection of the environment and the more sustainable management of resources is now a concern of organizations and to improve their performance they implement an Environmental Management System.
ISO 14001 is a worldwide reference for environmental management systems.
It adopts the process approach, which interferes with the PDCA’s continuous improvement, and integrates risk-based thinking and life cycle perspective.
The implementation of Environmental Management Systems allows:
- Reduce the likelihood of environmental hazards such as emissions, spills and other accidents;
- Reduce costs by improving process efficiency;
Preventing risk factors present in the organization with a view to preserving the integrity of its employees is the goal of an Occupational Safety System.
The implementation of an Occupational Safety System will allow:
- Reduction of risks of accidents and occupational diseases;
- Reduction of costs with indemnities, insurance premiums, damages resulting from accidents, among others;
- Reduction of absenteeism rates;
Social responsibility in organizations is associated with an ethical stance, thus reflecting the respect of the organization by the community, environment and its collaborators.
The implementation of a Social Responsibility System has the following advantages:
- International recognition;
- Increase productivity;
- Decrease of labor conflicts;
- Brand credibility;
- Image enhancement;
- Differentiation of competition;